Saturday, December 3, 2011

Ahh I'm alive!!! (#14... I think XD)

Hello to all you internet peoples! I know I know, you've all just missed me soo much (sarcasm) but I've been internet deprived and phoneless.. but now I got an amazing new smart phone and its simply amazing! Speaking of amazing I have a boyfriend named John.. I am like completely head over heels in love with him. He just makes me really happy ^-^ ... And then I have this problem... Aria's is in like 2 weeks and i have like no idea about it :l I wish she would COMMENT on this and just tell me Wat she wants soo I can get her the opposite!  Lol but yay oh hey guess.. can yu believe 2011 is ganna be gone in less then a month? How can that be? It seems like just a few weeks ago I spent new years with my cousins.. where does the time go? *smh...
Well anyways ganna go make some toast but I promise to blog more often :) so please leave comments and follow me :) but until you do keep coming back for your daily dose of Nickki's kisses. XOXOX <3
Ps please go check out hopelesslyromantic.blogspot.com. please I beg of u! Do it and you'll  special to my heart<3

No comments:

Post a Comment