Sunday, December 25, 2011

#23

Merry Christmas internet peeps!!! :) I hope u all are well and good!! I really don't have anything to blog about, I just wanted to make a few shout outs :)
#1: aria I hope u, Ur mommy , and Ur brother ;) are all having a good holiday happy && late birthday <3
#2: my bros <3 happy holidays guys I know where all spread out but please be safe :) kieren I love u and please stay safe && careful in afganistan!! You'll be in my thoughts !! Skyler I'll miss you!! </3
#3: my mom :) you're so beautiful and wonderful and I know I'm not always the best daughter but you're always the best mom <3 !!!!
#4: my amazing boyfriend... Yea I know he doesn't read this but hey you never know :) well I love u babe <3 u make me feel magical and special and I've never been so happy in my life :) you make my heart skip a beat everytime u tell me you love me :) I love you so much && I thank god everyday that I have u :) I'd never ask for anyone better then you because you're perfect <3
#5: all my friends and extended family that I wasn't able to be with for this time :) I love all you guys and you mean so much to me!!!! Without you guys my life would be so horrible!!! You don't know how much you guys mean to me!!! Love you guys so so so much !!!!! <3

Love you all and happy holidays!!! Keep coming back for you're daily dose of Nickki's kisses XOXOX
-Nickki <3

No comments:

Post a Comment