Thursday, December 22, 2011

#22

Hello to all my fellow bloggers && the 3 people that actually read my blog regularly :) so what's been happening? Well I'm very happy to admit that aria's party was a totally blast :) I think I already blogged about her party last time so I'm ganna just move on... In more recent news, yesterday (wednesday the 21) was mine and John (or Djohn as my friends call him)  one month <3 <3 i don't know what's up but he just makes me feel so amazing sometimes.. :) like yesterday I was having a really crappy day and he just made me smile so much that I kinda forgot why I was sad in the first place.. :) o and if you guys where wondering why my friends call him Djohn
Reader "but actually we weren't wondering"
Me "well that sucks because I'm ganna tell u anyway" >:)
* reader exits blog..
Me "Damn i really got to learn to be nicer" smh
But any way haha (that was random) ... But anyway I was hanging out at aria's party and my friend Ezekiel is like "can I play angry birds" and I'm like "o sure :) " so he takes my phone and starts horribly failing at angry bird so he quits and starts looking through my messages, and in my phone i have johns contact saved as ":Djohn<3" and he looks at it and is like "your boyfriends name is Djohn? I didn't one he was black" :l and so now for ever will they call him Djohn :l *smh*
But yeah this blog was kinda just a random one :) so maybe ill theme them more... If u have questions or comments or even topics for my next blog leave it in the comment box below :) the first one to comment gets a hug :D
Keep coming back for your daily dose of Nickki's kisses
XOXOXOXO -Nickki :)

No comments:

Post a Comment