Sunday, December 18, 2011

#21

So :) Wats happening bloggers so dear to my heart <3 so I went to aria's party!!! Amazing!! Her dress was so beautiful <3 she was amazing and even though some things didn't turn out the way we hoped it would we tryed to make the best of the night.. all I can say is that arias brother is sooo freaking adorable... And I really hope he's not reading this hahaha *scratch my head ackwardly* .... anyway we partied in this big Hollywood mansion.. even though it wasn't my party I felt really special :D a little under dressed but special none the less :) aria's mommy is the sweetest lady I've ever met :) and the rest of her family welcomed me with open arms.. lol her cousin Danny was a bit Ackward but made me laugh a lot lol and what's a party in hollywood without a taste of the city right? So we spent the next day walking around Hollywood lol being cool and stuff lol
But yeah I guess I don't really have anymore major events to look foward to till January but I still ne blogging daily since I am on break from school :D
Keep coming back for your daily dose of Nickki's kisses XOXO <3
-Nickki <3

No comments:

Post a Comment