Tuesday, December 6, 2011

16 :3

Hello there internet peeps! Today was absolutely the weirdest most crazy day ever! To start out, I sit next to one of my good guy friends and we're always being dorks.. and my biology teacher looks at me and then looked at him and said "god Damn brandon just ask her out already!" I almost died! Our faces turned so red and then we just stopped talking it was so Ackward! >.< o yeah and my friend aria, well me and her are having a baby :) lol I hope its a boy.. just kidding. And yeah I don't think u want to know about the rest of my day because it was so weird lol but anyway thanks for reading.. oh I for got to tell you guys I'm starting a photography business called "simply me photography" (patent pending) and i'll do any type of job you need :) comment if you want more.. I'm soon ganna be posting my pictures on tumbler and that link will be posted at a later time.. :) thanks for reading! Remember to keep coming back for your daily dose of Nickki's kisses <3
Until next time... XOXOXOXO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment