Wednesday, December 7, 2011

#17

Well well well look who's writing her 17th blog :) today was an amazing day.. today john told me he loved me... He's said it before but when he said it this time I got butterflies and goose bumps all at the same time which gave me a rush that felt so amazing my heart skipped a beat<3 I'm crazy about him lol :) so I figured out also that my first period teacher
is bent on making my life a living hell :o he keeps saying lil jokes bout me and my friend brandon getting married and stuff.. -__- I wish he would've said these things last year when I had a big fat crush on him lol... Yeah and I send warnings out to all ya'lls the flu is going around so don't forgot to wash your hands and cover your coughs haha x)

My count down for things I'm looking foward too:
#1: 8 days till Christmas break
#2: 10 days till Aria's party
#3: 13 more days till my brother comes home from Iraq <3
Can't wait x)  haha well I need to be dumb with Tiffany over our obsessive stories ... Lol but until next time. Don't forget to come back for your daily dose of Nickki's kisses <3 XOXOXOXO MUAHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment