Sunday, December 4, 2011

#15

Greeting fellow Bloggers :) today has been a good day full of lots of laughs... Mostly.. my day started early (9:35 lol) with texts from one of my stalkers who is like really undesided on every which just cracks me up so much.. they john texted me being adorable and what not.. then I went to meeting with my grandma and my cousins Nd my baby cousin Aisia barred everywhere which had me laughing for forever. Then finally my favorite part of the day when my uncle gets high.. lol today he was so high me and my sis desided to tell him she was pregnant. He starts freaking out and looks at us so seriously and says "damn that sucks! Have u ever even had sex yet?" I literally died from laughing x) but yeah over all my day was okay nothing really interesting today sorry :/ maybe next time..
Well keep coming back for your daily dose of Nickki's kisses and don't forget to leave a comment and answer the question of the week. If yu have any suggestions about the q of the week or my next blog feel free to leave any ideas in the comment box :) until next time amigos...
Besos XOXOX -Nickki

No comments:

Post a Comment