Tuesday, August 23, 2011

#13

hello again cyber peoples! It seems like  forever since I've posted.. Its not like anyone missed me anyway :s
 Well any who I had the best couple of weeks ever!! :D starting when me and Aria had an amazingly fun sleep over, next I went with my friend Carter to john's incredible pizza ( which is not that incredible :p) and then i got sooo uberly jealous 'cause for her b-day she got the iPad 2!! that's like $500!! :O she's so blessed hahah.
 then I went to a beautifully magical wedding on Saturday and on Sunday I went to my 2nd favorite city in the California, LONG BEACH!! That is where i let my photography flourish. I also ended the day by getting married some how... who would have guessed? here are some of the pics i took :)
isn't it so petty? haha its a really nice light house once your up close.

No comments:

Post a Comment