Saturday, December 10, 2011

#20

Hello fellow internet bloggers!!! Today has been a berry very up down kinda day.. I got to c aria so yay ^-^ but we went to the football game and the ref totally was flagging us on everything the last minute when the game was tied -_- freaking cheaters I tell u!! But seeing our team walk off the field with their heads hanging so low was so heart breaking.. all that hard work for nothing.. I asked one of my friends (#88) how he was holding up and he said he was on the verge of tears :c that tore my heart to shreds... </3 they did good to make it this far! I love my football players tho <3 eel get 'em next year.. then aria gave me this weird Japanese iq test that only 10% of people in the whole world can pass and I beat it woot woot :) I feel so smartical :) but ya so tierd I can barely keep my eyes open ^_-
Love ya'll -Nickki <3

No comments:

Post a Comment