Friday, July 22, 2011

FOUR!

HELLO! so today has kinda been a emotional roller coaster for me... My family drives me crazy! :P so today I got told by my mom that i was spoiled and selfish cause we went school shopping for my little bros today even though i start a whole week before them! It's not fair though 'cause now there's no money for me! :c I hate being poor! Well whatcha' gonna do? Story of my life.. And also i cried for like half the day 'cause my friend Josh is going back to Long Beach... Did 2 weeks really go by that fast? But I really was crying most 'cause this may be the last time I see him! He wants to move all the way to Texas to go live with his dad :c I really don't know what to do 'bout him..>sigh< well on a lighter note my B-Day is coming up in about a month! Can't wait to be 16! I feel so old already! Only 2 more years of childhood left... Well i was online window shopping while listening to musica and i found out my fav. song (to write love on her arms) is acctually a super interesting helpful cause! I want everyone to go check it out at Twloah.com. i think what these people are doing are amazing :] and they also have some pretty cute clothes. i acctually think i'm going to buy some when i get some money. Oh okay so before my friend Josh leaves back home we always go to IN N OUT.. Well for some reasons todays was even funnier and more special... I have no clue as to why it was like that but it was. He's a real special kid... and not to mention the fact he is adorable! teeheehee! Well I got to get working on my homework or else I'm gonna be screwed next week :o 'till next time :] Remember to keep coming back to get your daily dose of Nickki's Kisses!Muahh! :* XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment