Wednesday, July 20, 2011

#3

hello! :] so I'm in a very sad romantic yet happy mood. Sad because Friday might be the last time I get to see one of my best friends. romantic 'cause  I've been writing stories all day with my bestie Tiffany and it was like majorly adorable what we came up with... I actually wish some times I could trade lives with our characters... I know, I know I'm living in a fantasy! :[ but anyway tonight I'll be spending some time with one of my childhood friends, Rachel. It feels like I've known her forever!! some times I wonder why i put up with her but then I'm just like ehh cause I love her...  But i asked my mom if I could take Pooky,  (my fish) to the vet.. so i went to go see her friend Rita (for free) heeheehee and she said (being a vet and all) that fishes can get diabetes. :O I'm like OMG! what if I have to give my pooky a shot! everyday! :c sniffle sniffle.
   well  anyway I'm signing off for today so i could spend some quality time with Rachel. :]
 see you next time. remember to keep coming back for your daily dose of  Nickki's Kisses!! Muah!! :* XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment