Monday, July 18, 2011

#2

Hola peeps! so I'm like totally uber sore from volleyball conditioning today! someone on the team in particular got one every ones nerves. Anyway :] aside from being just straight up uberly tiered, today was a good day :] I mostly worked on my A.P. homework [my teacher ms.Grossi assigned to us over our summer break] but I'm just happy I'm finally starting to put a dent in it. well after i got home from volleyball i went straight to writing my stories with Tiffany... (not including the times i was distracted by my moms new favorite show: Hell's kitchen)  Tomorrow is gonna be a very important day Marissa (my step sis) has her first summer volleyball game... why am i not playing you ask? maybe it might have to do with the fact that i suck?... hmmm go figure :p
 anyhow you peeps should check out my friend Ally's blog.. she has some really cool art she drew posted. go2jellybellyart.blogspot.com :] she's ubertastic ;) luv ya Ally!
 Well time to sign off just remember to keep coming back for your daily dose of Nickki's Kisses :* Muahhh XOXOXO :* LOVE<3

1 comment: