Monday, July 25, 2011

#5

Hello people of the internet! Today has been an amazing day! I got to go driving in my bros car and it was soo fun :] then I went and to target a got my super cutie cute penguin lunch box!  Lol Imma get my school swag on :D but anyway i want to go to my friend Carters house and me , her , and her lil bro nick watched Insidious! I was soo uber scared! nick was scared to and we were hiding in the blankets!
   but now I'm gonna go draw on my friend Carters face Teeheehee! :]
 thanks for reading!            
hey people its nick i am scaredf right now careter and makina talkin about some goochi purses and givin away a kid but not there goochi purse uh uh
 uhhhhhhh yeah hahaha he's kinda weird lol but thanks for reading! keep coming back for your daily dose of Nickki's kisses! Muahhh :* XOXOX
oh no i must protect my goochi back pack it got some sparkles and glitter ya and wat not but that goochi purse is off the chain- nick

No comments:

Post a Comment