Tuesday, July 26, 2011

#6

HOLA! Today is going good so far, at 11 this morning Carter, Nick, and I went to the pool in her little community! that place is so awesome! It has 2 pools, 2 water slides, a hot tub, and a kid zone! (which I have to admit is pretty fun :] ) Though I'm like freaking starving! grumble grumble hahahah.... so now I guess I'm gonna eat some jack in the box! Teeheeheee I really miss my friend Aria :c Life is so boring without her! >sigh< OH!! i was watching videos on YouTube and I watched this really funny video! Look up "Kitten gets slapped by Cat" DO IT!!!! I laughed forever because it's cute yet EVIL!!! MWAHAHA >:] seriously though I'm starving! Besides I need to work on my homework :P so peace out homies!
-Nickki
  Keep coming back everyday for your daily dose of Nickki's Kisses! Muahh :* XOXOXO!

No comments:

Post a Comment