Monday, August 1, 2011

#8

 Hey... so um I had a very.... interesting weekend. First, I got a little over my head when I thought I was so smart "knowing" that we where going to Palms Springs.. Well to my surprise we where gonna go to Disney Land :D the happiest place on earth! and it being my first time going I was bubbling over with uber gushy excitement! Well here's the catch, Marissa just so happens to be chasing after a rolling ball and trips over it... :l (keep in mind that the ball was MOVING AWAY FROM HER!) well that little accident equaled a broken ankle+no Disney land :c we  did end up  going to Rain forest cafe, the movies, and many shops in Downtown Disney. We went to Vince Beach to watch the sun rise but lucky for me it started to storm. thunder and lighting and lots of rain! :) I spent a lot of time taking care of my 2 "adopted children" in the hotel room. It was difficult not being able to have help from Marissa, who when wasn't laying in bed resting her ankle was fearing for her life as i speedily raced her around in her wheel chair and threatened to push her off the bridge when she started getting an attitude with me :] thank God I love  her 'cause if I didn't.. oh gosh.
 Well in lighter  news i start school in a week and I'm freaking out about it!I also totally failed my gate test 'cause I'm so freaking stupid!For school I haven't even gotten a single thing ready :P seriously though I'm freaking out!!!!! Still not done with my homework either.... speaking of homework I'd better go get some done. Besides Tiffany is bugging me about having writers block :P teeheehee
  remember to keep coming back for your daily dose of Nickki's kisses :] XOXO muah :*
 -Nickki

No comments:

Post a Comment