Tuesday, August 9, 2011

#10

What's up cyber peeps? Unfortunately I'm blogging to day to share some unfortunate news. My fish pooky has passed on. :c there will never be another fish as fat as him. My mom tried to tell me he died from old age, that fishes don't live that long, but I still think it's from him having a heart attack! :c Also last night Erica (my bros girlfriend) got kicked out. It's not gonna be the same around here with out her.. She was pretty amazing though standing up to my dad like that. I've never seen anyone do that b4. I was just standing there all wide eyed. Although at one point I had to pull Erica and Hayden away 'cause I could see things where about to get physical. When I grow up I hope to find some one just like my brother. When my dad started calling Erica a B**** Hayden didn't even hesitate to defend her, it was so sweet. I got scared though 'cause I've never seen him like that.
  sheesh and school hasn't even started yet! This is gonna be the worst year ever. *sigh*
 Well signing off now. Keep coming back for your daily dose of Nickki's Kisses. XOXOX Muah :*

No comments:

Post a Comment