Friday, August 12, 2011

#12

Okay so my reading on lookers, my first day of school kinda sucked. I didn't the the order of my class. for one thing I have 1st lunch [ it's the end of the world right?] well it kinda is 'cause all of my besties are at the next lunch :c I have some people but I only know one really well... she's kinda odd... haahah for example for lunch she brought fried pickles. they smelled so gross :O but yesterday [My 2nd day] my attitude changed and i was like hey you know what this isn't that bad. but i still wanted to change my 4th period class. until i saw our brand new student! not only was she adorable but she was super chili cool! :) she's like the me I've always wanted to be. At first she reminded me a lot of Aria and the she started reminding e of myself and she has a lot of the same thoughts and views on things as me. SO i guess she's like a Nickki Aria blend hahah with whipped cream :] haha well time to head out to school. thanks for reading and remember to keep coming back for your daily dose of Nickki's kisses. XOXOXOX :*

No comments:

Post a Comment