Thursday, August 4, 2011

#9

Ello poppets. So for the past few days I've been very sad. I don't know what triggered it but just all of a sudden out of the blue I get blue... I've also been getting angry over the smallest and stupidest things in my life. Things not even worth getting mad about. My brothers say I have issues and that I'm a really angry person... I'm actually starting to believe them. :o And also my phone stalker has been calling me all week! She is such a creeper! She claims that if I ever stop talking to her, she'll kill herself and  I don't know what to do because I don't want another person's death rest on my conscience! And I know what you're thinking... Just block her number... Well like I said she's a creep! Every time I block Her # she gets a new one... And I don't wanna get a new number because some creeper is messing with me! I just wanna live my life! Grrr! Oh no! I got angry :c >Breath< >Breath< okay I'm good.
 But any who, right now I'm actually suppose to be getting ready to go to orientation and take my ID picture and pick up books and such. I'm praying that my pic comes out as good as last year. It was a total accident but it came out amazing. The lady was yelling at me and it made me laugh so that's why it looked so good. :] Well I really must be going because it starts in 30 minutes.
 Just remember to keep coming back for your daily dose of Nickki's Kisses. XOXOX :*
 -Nickki

No comments:

Post a Comment