Thursday, October 3, 2013

#32

       Have you ever just had one of those days where you just feel like your life just repeats itself? I realized today just how boring life is. I feel like every day is the same thing over and over again. Living life in a continual ellipse. Sitting at lunch today with my boyfriend today, I had a kinda epiphany. It hit me all at that moment that my life is boring and pointless... I kinda have this empty feeling like something is missing. I don't know what it is but I've been so happy recently, but today I guess was just one of those depressing days.
  Hopefully i get over this little depression hump. Maybe I just need a girl day with my friends, or a starbucks date would be nice :)
  Well in lighter news homecoming is in a week and I'm so uber excited. Being a senior this year I feel like this is my last chance to do anything so this year needs to be EPIC!!! I just wish my boyfriend would ask me in a cute or romantic way :/ bleh no guys ever do romantic stuff for me my guys are more nerdy than they are romantic :P oh well I guess. I'm not gonna complain I appreciate what my boyfriend and what he does do for me. :) He's pretty awesome and I'm lucky to have him.
  Well counting down to homecoming. 9 days and counting :) maybe things will change before then.
Come back for your daily dose of Nickki's Kisses XOXO
-Nickki

No comments:

Post a Comment