Monday, September 30, 2013

One year!!

I can not believe it's been a whole year since i've last blogged. I feel like i let my whole fan base (which consisted of 3 actual people) down and now they gate me. :b well I was reading through my blogs and I realized I never blogged about important stuff like my parents splitting up or me and johns horrible break up or the fact of how every time i break up with a guy i become so bitter and  hate love and everyone in love. And I forgot to blog about the most important thing that has happened to me in the past year. No it wasn't me turning 18 or me becoming an aunt, but it was in fact one little word that changed my whole life. "Yes!" <-- this one little three letter word changed everything. I will tell you guys the whole story in the next blog :3 read  the next blog for prt.2 
Love nickki XOXO 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment